Pages

Friday, December 17, 2021

The Name Of God (Elohim)

 Since my primary education (Elementary days), I knew that God has a name when started memorizing the 3rd commandment at our Religion class. I always said back then that God has a name but where is it? One day, my father brought home with him a signage written in Greek and placed it on our door post. We asked him what it meant? My father answered, it is the name of God... Yahweh. Back then, I knew that God has a name but the name 'Yahweh', I was not convince. My instinct was telling me it wasn't right back then. All through the years, I always encountered “YHWH”, the name of God but how to pronounce it was a mystery. Then I came across this passage: Isaiah 42:8,  “I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.      Back then, I knew that LORD isn’t God’s name, its a title. There have to be a name.

 

Here's the signage at our door post which my father brought home. The first 2 texts below are written in Greek with different variants while the lowest one is written in Hebrew (יהוה

 


All the texts here means “YHWH”, the real name of God.

 

But the modern narratives tells us that the name of God cannot be pronounce. It’s life threatening by saying it or could cause ones life to suffer if we try to pronounce the name of God. Is this true? Or the narrative is just out there to deceive us? It is not even biblical because you can’t find any reference from the scriptures that beware us from pronouncing or saying the name of God. It is very clear that God want us to know His name by just looking at Isaiah 42:8 passage.

 

I came across the “The God Culture” channel at YouTube discussing the name of God. I was surprised because I’d known this things at a young age and now my guts tells me that this is it. The real name of God can be pronounce! It is “YHWH”, YAHUWAH or YAHUAH. I was pretty convince but I need more proof. Then I found this… King James Version gave us a clue regarding God’s name: Psalm 68:4,  "Sing unto God, sing praise to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heaven by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him."      Where JAH equal YAH because there is no "J" in ancient Hebrew, even in Greek and old English. It’s also the first 3 letters in God name. Then I started reading the “Book of Enoch” and found a very interesting text. Although “The Booh of Enoch” is not part of the bible but it’s ok, this was once a part of the cannon of scriptures by the early Ekklesias and they removed it in the bible. Warning, only the book of Enoch 1 because there are book of Enoch 2 and 3 which are clearly not a scripture… it’s a occult book. It’s a part of their deception. You read it and decide it for yourself making the bible as your reference. For me, it’s part of Torah, no doubt! Here’s the text or verse from the “Book of Enoch”: Enoch 106:10-11,  “{10} And now hear me, my father, for a child has been born to my son Lamech, whose form and type are not like the type of a man. His colour is whiter than snow, and redder than the flower of the rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool. And his eyes are like the rays of the Sun; and he opened his eyes and made the whole house bright. (11) And he was taken from the hand of the midwife, and he opened his mouth, and blessed the LORD (YAHUAH) of Heaven.”     This was the story of Noah’s birth where Noah’s father Lamech reported to his father Methuselah and Methuselah to his father Enoch regarding the features of his grandson Noah whose form and type are not like the type of a man. His colour is whiter than snow, and redder than the flower of the rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool. And his eyes are like the rays of the Sun; and he opened his eyes and made the whole house bright. And when the baby Noah opened his mouth, he blessed the LORD (YAHUAH) in heaven’. Then I imagine this verse in each an every new born babies especially here in our country where the first cry is “Huah, Huah”. This makes sense… it was the birth of Noah where a baby cry “Huah, Huah” was first heard. Combining Psalm 68:4 and Enoch 106:11, it produces “YAHUAH” as the name of God, where ‘huah’ in Hebrew means to breath; to be in the sense of existence. The real meaning of God’s name. Just perfect!

 

Looking back at the bible, God’s name, YHWH or YAHUAH, was replaced for almost 6,800 times by LORD. And what surprised me the most is that, the word LORD derived in Hebrew as Baal! Wow, and who were the early scribes este, translators of the scriptures? They have been deceiving us all along. Their bloodline became the bible keepers, bible experts and bible scholars. They were the remnant of Scribes and Pharisees and some of them converted to Christianity on paper but not their belief. The “Dark Ages” were the reason why believers forgotten the name of God for the scriptures where hidden for more than 1000 years. And when the scriptures were made available to everyone, the name of God was already replaced not just by a simple name but Baal itself, which translated from Hebrew to English as “Lord”. I’ve watch one of the video of “A Rood Awakening!” at YouTube channel where they investigated the possible erasing of God’s name at the original texts or scriptures kept in Geneva. It was confirmed! The name of God written in Hebrew were erased and replaced with the word Adonai, meaning Lord. Some of the text were not totally erased, they just replaced it with “Adonai". Satan and his dark forces were at work here, deceiving many of us. The truth that we all knew today are half truth and half lie. We need the ‘light’ of Messiah in order to triumph with the deception that covered the whole world today.

 

Here’s the comment coming from Judaism 101,  “Nothing in the Tora prohibits a person from pronouncing the name of God. Indeed, it is evident from scripture that God's name was pronounced routinely. Many common Hebrew names contains ‘Yah’ or ‘Yahu’ part of God's four-letter Name. The Name was pronounced as part of daily services in the Temple.”  This is coming directly from the remnants of pharisees (modern Israel). The name of God was pronounced routinely and part of God four letter name contains ‘Yahu’. They just gave us a hint without them knowing it because even if they tried to hide it, the name of God will come out in the open in the last days. And these are the days that we are living right now… take heed!

 

Now, here are some of the bible verses which I put the real name of our God, YAHUAH, instead of ‘the Lord’.

Isaiah 52:5-6,  “Now therefore, what have I here, saith YAHUAH, that my people are taken away for nought? They that ruled over them make them howl, saith YAHUAH, and my name continually everyday is blasphemed. Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am He that doth speak: Behold, it is I.”    Therefore, as God’s people, we must know His name, YAHUAH!  ‘The Lord’ was never His name! By using the Lord, we continuously blasphemed His name everyday without us knowing because of deception.

Jeremiah 16:21,  “Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is YAHUAH.”    Now is the right time that His name be known to us, YAHUAH is His name! Never is ‘the Lord’!

Amos 9:6,  “It is He that buildeth His stories in the heaven, and hath founded His troop in the earth; He that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: YAHUAH is His name.”    He that created all things, YAHUAH is His name.

Isaiah 12:2,   “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.”   Very inconsistent and inappropriate the word LORD JEHOVAH here! They right word here is JEHOVAH God… but remember, there is no “J” and “V” in ancient Hebrew! Therefore, the right words here is YAHUAH Elohim (God).

Ezekiel 39:7,  “So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am YAHUAH, the Holy One in Israel.”    This is an end time prophecy, YAHUAH clearly said that He will not let them pollute His name anymore! Therefore, His Sabbath and His name will separate us from them who has the ‘mark’.

Exodus 3:15,  “And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YAHUAH God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.”    YAHUAH, ‘this is my name forever and this is my memorial unto all generations’.

 

The most important word in the world has been hidden for centuries. We must know the truth! Deception was on play here. We must restore the name of Elohim (God), YAHUAH is His name, never was ‘LORD’! YAHUAH is above all names!

No comments:

Post a Comment